Thursday, December 31, 2009

Jenna: Intro



Well, I am quite the procrastinator. The kids just went back to school today so I think I'll have a **little** more time to catch up here. HI! I'm Jenna. Actually, everyone around here knows me as Jen but that seems to be a very popular name and so I decided to go with Jenna. I live in Columbiana with my husband and 4 kids, ages 3, 5, 7, and 9. Our house is crazy and never boring!


Right now I work from home as a Medical Transcriptionist. I like being able to be at home with the kids...BUT...I am going stir crazy here! My dream is to go back to school and become a nurse. Not sure when that will happen though. If it were up to me I would be in school right now, but SOME people think it would be smarter if I waited. LOL I'm not bitter, really. :)

I'm 30 years old and will turn 31 on January 22. I am excited about this project. I tried to do one last year but I started to slack off so my goal is to do this for an entire year! I'm so excited to get to know you ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment