Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This Week's Theme

I'm going to try to announce the theme for the upcoming weekend as early as I can so that you have time to think about the photo you want to take.  Be creative!  But, don't let it stress you out.  This is all about having fun.  Remember to hold your theme submissions until Saturday or Sunday.

Janice chose the theme for this weekend (January 30 & 31). 
COWBOYS & INDIANS

Jenn, next weekend is your pick, so start thinking about what kinds of photos you'd like us to take.


On another note, here's a website you might enjoy.    http://www.picnik.com/    It's a free photo editing site.  I use it all the time (see 7/365, 11/365, 20/365, 21/365, 23/365).  It makes me look like a much better photographer than I really am lol.  Not saying that your photos aren't gorgeous, but this is a fun site.   (There's also a premium feature you can pay about $5 a month for and get a few added perks, but I've only ever used the free stuff).   If you'd like help navigating the editing options, let me know.

If you have anything photography/blog related, and would like to share it, send me an email and I'll post it.  

Happy Tuesday!
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. GREAT site! LOved it! This is the toughest theme ever- I'm having the toughest time thinking of ANYTHING! I guess that's the point, lol!

    ReplyDelete